WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE AK ITEM AND WHY?
I love the hunting shell bag in alligator. It makes quite a statement on a hunt or skeet shooting
tournament!The personalized and monogramed ones are the coolest and the best gift a guy
(or girl) could get who has everything!
I love the BCK wallet too - it holds credit cards and money perfectly while not being too bulky - I have it in chocolate brown glaze alligator with my favorite color orange interior.
WHAT ARE YOUR 10 FAVORITE THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT?
- Beats by Dre Executive headphones I got them for Father's Day and it has changed my life. The sound is so incredible. I am not sure how I survived without them this long!
- Movie night with my kids. We all gather in bed with pizza and watch movies and it is a perfect ending to my day.
- I cannot live without tennis. I love playing it and watching it. For my 40th Birthday my wife took me to see the French Open in Paris and it was a magical trip
- I love my children's artwork and drawings. I love their sense of humor and creative gene they got from their momma.
- I love traveling. I love surfing and snow skiing with my boys and I want to take them all over the world to the best spots to do both.
- Fried Chicken & Mashed potatoes.
- My friends - they are awesome brothers to me.
- Concerts and music - anywhere and any kind.
- Cologne - I wear Hermes Terre D'Hermes Cologne for men and my wife says I bathe in it and I kinda do! I love the clean smell and go through a lot of it.
WHAT ARE YOUR FASHION STAPLES?
Belgium Loafers! They are the most comfortable shoes on earth - I was not convinced on the whole bow thing but once you put them on they are not coming off!
Custom Guayabera shirts from Dos Carolinas. I love that she can make them from Italian cotton stripes and gingham and monogram them in colors. The pockets come in handy so I can carry everything!
I have my suits custom made from the best guy on earth. He is funny and dapper and the price is better than you can find anywhere.
He has them made in Hong Kong and comes to Houston twice a year.
Jack Balani with Riviera Fashion is the man to know.
I have a great collection of Hermes ties. The bright colors and fun prints make me happy and I get so many compliments on them. I have received many as gifts for special occasions and I think of them often when I wear it.
WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT BEING A FATHER?
I enjoy the authenticity of a child's mind - I think their honesty is so fine.
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO PASS ON TO YOUR LITTLE FUTURE FATHERS?
Enjoy every day and practice gratitude and appreciation for all things good.
WHO IS BRADY AND WHY DO WE LOVE HIM?
Well if you have not figured it out by now, Brady is the husband, the better half & best friend of Alexandra Knight. We thought it would be fun to profile who we think is the best father in the world just in time for Father's Day! My dad passed away almost 9 years ago and every day I miss him. I love watching Brady be such a great father to our 2 sons, Thomson & Truett and he is a wonderful model to them by demonstrating patience, unconditional love, support and being fully present for and in their lives.
Brady is an Estate Planner and started his own firm called Knight Planning Corporation. He has extensive experience working with high net worth families, business owners, key executives, and their legal and accounting advisors in the areas of Family Wealth Counseling and Executive Benefit Planning.
He is also very instrumental in the design process of the men's accessories and items in our office and has been a champion of Alexandra Knight Inc from the start.
Brady lives in Houston with his wife, Alexandra Knight, their 2 sons, Thomson (7) and Truett (5) and their 2 English Labs Ella & Luna.
Happy Father's Day Boo - we love you!